With the entry into force of Legislative Decree 196/2003 “Code on the protection of personal data”, which contains provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects with respect to the processing of personal data, Simonazzi Remo s.r.l. It is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness and transparency in order to protect your privacy and your rights. The data in our possession acquired through the website www.simonazziremo.it, are collected by telematic. All collected data will be processed in compliance with the current regulations, and in any case, with the due confidentiality.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 “Code on the Protection of Personal Data” we provide you with the following information.
The sending of personal data is optional, it is explicit and voluntary and only uses e-mail via the address firstname.lastname@example.org. This posting on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the address of the sender, necessary to meet the requests, and Of any other personal data included in the letter, such data may be communicated and / or disseminated to third parties as necessary, in the cases provided by law or contractual:
1. To external parties, professionals or service companies for business administration and management who operate on behalf of our company;
2. Hardware and Software Company exclusively for maintenance work on our computers;
3. Banking Institutes for the management of cash receipts and payments arising from normal activities in the context of working relationships;
4. Company for credit and credit insurance;
5. any private or public entity, solely for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
Purpose of treatment
The processing of personal data provided by filling in the “Contact Form” form is intended to allow Simonazzi Remo s.r.l. To be able to reply via email or to take direct contact with the applicant. Bearing in mind that the conferral of personal data is optional and has received the information referred to in art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30.06.2003, no. 196, filling in and sending emails via the “Send Email” button, discloses your availability and gives you your free and unconditional consent for your personal data to be processed by the same company or its agents for the stated institutional purpose and still connected Or instrumental to their activities. Any refusal to provide personal data by the person concerned will make it impossible for him to take advantage of the on-line services for which an identified registration is expected.
In relation to the aforementioned purposes, the processing of personal data is done through manual, computer and telematic instruments with logic strictly related to the purposes themselves and, in any case, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the said law.
Rights of the interested parties
In relation to the processing of the collected data, the person concerned may exercise the rights provided for in art. 7 – 8 – 9 – 10 of the aforementioned Legislative Decree 196/2003. In particular, the data subject may obtain from the data controller or data processors:
– Confirmation of the existence of personal data and their availability in intelligible form;
– have knowledge of the origin of the data, as well as the logic and the purposes on which the treatment is based;
– obtain deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, correcting or integrating the data;
– objected, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment.
The person concerned may exercise his / her rights with a request addressed to the holder by registered letter, fax or e-mail.
The owner of the personal data processing is Simonazzi Remo – Tel. +39 0522 651041 / +39 0522 651047, email: email@example.com.